Salt Lake City, UT
What do we look for in potential team members? We’ve given it a lot of thought and have come to a few conclusions. We call the results our DNA because they aren’t attributes we aspire to – it’s just naturally who we are. Competitive. Curious. Fun. Accountable. Client-obsessed. What’s in your DNA?
In this job, you’ll learn: To juggle – tasks that is. You might even learn to juggle for real. Anything can happen.
Worst part of the job: That we only have rolling nacho carts once, sometimes twice a year.
Best part of the job: Doing what you love and what makes you excited! Few things are more rewarding than having the freedom to think big. We don’t just allow it, we insist on it.
We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- 2+ years of client analytics experience, preferably within an agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field
- Google Adwords and webmaster tools certification is a must
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- Working knowledge of A/B testing and tactics
- Ability to present findings and make recommendations to clients
- Understanding of PPC technical components (tracking, retargeting, Tag Manager, web development code, etc.)
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry