Salt Lake City, UT
Digital Media Buyer
Plan, launch, optimize and report on digital media campaigns.
- Develop strategic digital media plans & recommendations but will focus mainly in the programmatic platforms.
- Use self-managed platforms to build & monitor digital buys in various programmatic and social platforms.
- Optimize campaign buys to efficiently reach the target audience while maintaining effective costs.
- Campaign monitoring and reporting to both Account Services team and Clients.
- Implement & monitor 3rd party tools such as Integral Ad Science
- Build, analyze & provide insights for client campaign reports
- Participate in client & new business pitches
- Stay apprised of digital trends & tools
- Create & deliver documentation & training to Account Management, Creative Teams, and Clients.
- Tagging implementation to be able to track cross channel campaigns (when possible)
- Must have the ability to scale campaigns depending on client’s budgets and KPI’s
- 2+ years related work experience planning, buying & managing a variety of digital media campaigns
- 2 + years of programmatic buying experience
- Knowledge of digital platforms, 3rd party vendors, and other digital media resources
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Preference given for prior agency work and traditional media planning/buying
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401 k w/employer match after 1 year
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Pre-Tax Transportation Account
- Optional Life, Disability & Pet Insurance
- Wellness program – onsite gym, weekly barre class