A great story can touch people across culture, age, and lifestyle; it’s how we connect. At The Summit Group we believe everybody has a story to tell, and we understand it takes a skilled storyteller to make an impact. If your pencils need sharpened, your pens are low on ink, or your keyboard has been worn shiny from use, we’d have to guess you enjoy telling stories, too.
We have a chance for you to do what you love. .
- Doing what you love makes you excited, and that’s exactly the kind of energy we want on our team!
- You love engaging with people (that’s why you got into this business) and forming meaningful relationships with clients is second nature for you.
- A steady flow of work would satisfy some, but not you. Don’t worry; we don’t thrive on boring either.
- You are savvy and know the best platform to tell a story, and you’re not done after you send it out, you want to see who you have reached.
- You appreciate and understand traditional PR methods. Press release . . . news pitch . . . no problem!
We admire anybody who has a passion for telling stories. In addition to your passion, please show us that you have the following qualifications by listing them on your resume.
- You have created PR strategies and can talk about the results
- You have experience creating content in a variety of formats including written and video
- Social media knowledge is one of your strong skills and is always evolving to include what is relevant
- This isn’t your first rodeo; you’ve already gained at least 2 years of real world experience beyond your internship days
- Resumes are great, but we would love to see what you’ve created. Let us know where we can find writing samples or any other relevant work.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
Hang out with co-workers (they’re pretty awesome, by the way) at monthly after-work mingles, summer BBQ’s, and company softball games
Enjoy our on-site gym, weekly yoga and barre pump classes, and visits from a personal trainer and nutritionist.
Enroll in our comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off