Salt Lake City, UT
Advertising Account Coordinator
What do we look for in potential team members? We’ve given it a lot of thought and have come to a few conclusions. We call the results our DNA because they aren’t attributes we aspire to – it’s just naturally who we are. Competitive. Curious. Fun. Accountable. Client-obsessed. What’s in your DNA?
In this job, you’ll learn: To juggle – tasks that is. You might even learn to juggle for real. Anything can happen.
Worst part of the job: That we only have rolling nacho carts once, sometimes twice a year.
Best part of the job: Doing what you love and what makes you excited! Few things are more rewarding than having the freedom to think big. We don’t just allow it, we insist on it.
- Produce documents such as contact reports, status reports, etc. in a timely and professional manner
- Build knowledge of the role of each marketing tool such as print, TV, direct mail, radio, digital
- Consistently update status reports – ensure projects are on time & on budget
- Communication & follow up with multiple departments within agency (Creative, Interactive, Media, PR, Accounting)
- Client-specific compliance support
- Manage jobs in Advantage system
- Administrative tasks related to client communications, meeting logistics, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, PR, Communications, Journalism or Related Field
- Extreme organization & prioritization; thrive in rapid-fire environment
- Curious, Accountable, Creative, Client-Obsessed, Competitive, Fun
- Agency internship is a plus
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and Disability insurance
- 401 k w/employer match after 1 year
- PTO / Paid Holidays
Wellness program – onsite gym, weekly barre classes