Advertising Account Manager
What do we look for in potential team members? We’ve given it a lot of thought and have come to a few conclusions. We call the results our DNA because they aren’t attributes we aspire to – it’s just naturally who we are. Competitive. Curious. Fun. Accountable. Client-obsessed. What’s in your DNA?
In this job, you’ll learn: To juggle – tasks that is. You might even learn to juggle for real. Anything can happen.
Worst part of the job: That we only have rolling nacho carts once, sometimes twice a year.
Best part of the job: Doing what you love and what makes you excited! Few things are more rewarding than having the freedom to think big. We don’t just allow it, we insist on it.
Manage and develop client relationships
· Act as lead agency contact for clients
· Participate & present in client meetings as required
Project and campaign management
· Manage budget expectations with client as well as internal team members
· Identify and communicate scope changes to the client
· Function as internal point-person for all client-related activities
· Communicate and manage the project scope to the client and project resources
· Maintain accountability for progress of project against timeline and budget and product quality
Strategy and planning
· Write creative briefs to articulate strategy to clients and internal teams
· Generate, share and refine ideas for new campaigns with internal teams and clients
· Prepare and present project and campaign plans for clients on a regular basis
· Lead and utilize efforts of various internal teams (PR, digital, media, production)
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience managing traditional advertising – print, TV, radio, outdoor, etc. – Be prepared to discuss & show previous marketing plans you created
· Demonstrated digital account/project management
· Agency experience