Salt Lake City, UT
What do we look for in potential team members? We’ve given it a lot of thought and have come to a few conclusions. We call the results our DNA because they aren’t attributes we aspire to – it’s just naturally who we are. Competitive. Curious. Fun. Accountable. Client-obsessed. What’s in your DNA?
In this job, you’ll learn: To juggle – tasks that is. You might even learn to juggle for real. Anything can happen.
Worst part of the job: That we only have rolling nacho carts once, sometimes twice a year.
Best part of the job: Doing what you love and what makes you excited! Few things are more rewarding than having the freedom to think big. We don’t just allow it, we insist on it.
Providing administrative support primarily to the Executive VP/Partner, VP/Principal and other Directors as necessary. Duties could include: typing, filing, scheduling, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, handling correspondence, calendar administration, coordinating mailings, answering phones and special projects. The ideal candidate is a hands-on, self-starter who has relevant experience supporting executive level individuals.
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities
- Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects. This could include: coordinating presentations; disseminating information, coordinating mailing, running reports, creating charts and graphs
- Maintain calendar(s)
- Make travel arrangements
- Attend meetings with EVP, taking notes and attending to action item follow-up
- Perform general administrative assistant duties including: typing, copying and filing
- Provide internal training as requested
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by leadership and team
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and requests
- Understanding of meeting management: agendas, protocol, collateral material, etc.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms and other office procedures
- Organization and follow-up skills – a demonstrated ability to make and meet commitments
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to coordinate tasks and deadlines with other departments
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Internet technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to quickly learn different software programs
- Courteous and responsive in customer service
- Professional appearance and attitude
- High School Diploma Required
- Prior Executive Assistant experience a plus
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and Disability insurance
- 401 k w/employer match after 1 year
- PTO / Paid Holidays
- Wellness program – onsite gym, weekly barre classes