Salt Lake City, UT
What do we look for in potential team members? We’ve given it a lot of thought and have come to a few conclusions. We call the results our DNA because they aren’t attributes we aspire to – it’s just naturally who we are. Competitive. Curious. Fun. Accountable. Client-obsessed. What’s in your DNA?
In this job, you’ll learn: To juggle – tasks that is. You might even learn to juggle for real. Anything can happen.
Worst part of the job: That we only have rolling nacho carts once, sometimes twice a year.
Best part of the job: Doing what you love and what makes you excited! Few things are more rewarding than having the freedom to think big. We don’t just allow it, we insist on it.
· Maintain high level client satisfaction by being accountable for progress of project against timeline, budget and quality
· Manage resource workload, availability and daily task progress
· Create detailed timelines for creative & digital teams
· Track & report on project progress
· Prepare bids, timelines & functional specs
· Managing internal meetings
· Creating & tracking jobs utilizing project management software
· Own internal meeting scheduling, prep, reporting & follow up
· Manage budget expectations with internal team members
· Identify and communicate scope changes
· Plan and hold project post mortems
· Initiating routes, ensuring solid final deliverables
· Communication & follow up with multiple departments within agency (Creative, Digital, Production, Media, PR, Accounting)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, PR, Communications, Journalism or Related Field
· Extreme organization & prioritization; thrive in rapid-fire environment
· Curious, Accountable, Creative, Client-Obsessed, Competitive, Fun
· Agency internship is a plus
· Flexible Spending Account
· Life and Disability insurance
· 401 k w/employer match after 1 year
· PTO / Paid Holidays
· Wellness program – onsite gym, weekly barre classes