Salt Lake City, UT
Job Title: Billing Specialist
- Primary responsibility includes:
- Monthly billing for assigned clients – Calculate, prepare, and issue invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Entry of media invoices for all clients – Data entry, matching invoice details between systems, running reports.
- Cash flow preparation and maintenance for clients.
- Accounts Payable – enter invoices into accounting system, coding appropriately for payment.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software (Advantage, MS Access, etc.)
- Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records. Reconcile systems & data.
- Work with other departments to reconcile data.
- Perform general office duties such as copying, filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
- Meet monthly deadlines; extra hours required on occasion
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 Years related experience in data entry & records matching/checking
- 1+ years prior accounting (A/P, A/R, billing, etc.) experience required
- Prior experience in a multi-client environment preferred
- Ad agency and Advantage software experience a plus
- High School Diploma
Knowledge & Skills:
- Works well in small team environment
- Communicates well with other departments
- Proficiencywith Excel, MS Access, & Word
- Proven ability to learn complex systems quickly
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to consistently work at fast pace